Monday, December 8, 2008

Apple picking saga!











I first have to say that this is really hard keeping this up. Some friends love it and I am having a hard time thinking of things to write about. I guess we are just boring.
For starters.... I am always feeling like I get myself into pickles like 'I love Lucy' so this is one of the many that has happened in October.
A lady in our ward, sent out am e-mail offering free apple picking to anyone and that you can take as many as you wanted. So I called some friends to tell them about the amazing deal. And I was off. I got to the orchard taking pictures of the kids and picking. And my favorite was climbing the trees and shaking them.( getting hit in the head a few times)
So later that night we were getting ready for a halloween party and I burnt my treat I was bringing. So I was beyond mad at myself and just being pissy. And then on top of it all Rick asks 'hey michelle where is the camera?'
oh holy crap! where is the camera? well I did not find it anywhere and then I remembered ...picking apples...
The next morning I had a friend watch the kids as I went to search the grounds....
well 1 hour of looking nothing and of coarse it was raining.
at this point I just said one last little pray...saying my hubby is going to be so mad....because I always do things like this...
and at that moment I kicked back some leaves and there it was.....
so Rick was not mad and my camera still works....
but that is one day of my life......but i love everyone of those goofy moments!
because they make me laugh, that is when it is over...

3 comments:

Dwayne and Heather said...

Its about flippin' time you updated!(: I love it, your apple story was very well put! I love ya!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Very cute Michelle. Heavenly Father sure understands doesn't he. I do the same things all the time. Keep up the posting!

libbie said...

FINALLY~ and you are silly! that is something i would do these days, losing my camera. mostly i am just losing my mind! i'm glad you found it. and yes . . . keep on posting!