Monday, August 18, 2008

So since May...

I went to Girls Camp!

Wow! All I can say is things get a little out of control at Girls Camp and this is what happens...


So we were the Honey Bees and thats why all the yellow. And these are my girls...Another thing is it was alot of fun and Girls Camp is so much fun as a leader.

(The other leaders and I)







Memorial Weekend






(The boys!)




We took advantage of the weekend. We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Thompson. Had a day of Four wheeling, paint balling and visitng with family. Our family had a blast!


(Rick and the kids!)





Ella with her friends Kassia and Bria!
Ella had her dance recital....does the picture say it all... No, Ella loves dance! She just did not want her picture taken.


Its so amazing how fast kids grow up and when I look back this was Ella's 4th dance recital and she loves to perform. Practices are another thing she would not want to go EVERY week. But I knew that she would like to peform and we also make her finsh anything she starts.





No comments: